Fees & Tuition
Amnuay Silpa School is a not-for-profit organisation and therefore the fees are a reflection of the running costs only. Surplus revenue is constantly reinvested to ensure students have access to quality, up-to-date resources and the ongoing improvement of facilities. The tuition fee has been formulated to cover regular curriculum lessons. Any additional support or classes offered will be at an additional cost.
- Application Fee of 3000 baht.
- Non-refundable Admission Fee. Please contact our Admissions Team to find the Admission Fee for the year group that you are applying for.
- Deposit Fee. Please contact our Admissions Team to find out the Deposit Fee for the year group that you are applying for. This deposit will be refunded when leaving the School under one of the following conditions: (1) The student graduates from ANS in Year 13, (2) Parent/Guardian notifies the School Director in writing no less than 90 days prior to the start of the first term, or (3) The student is dismissed from the School.
What the fee includes:
- Milk (Nursery – Year 7) and afternoon snack (Nursery to Year 1)
- One English Club session (extra-curricular) per week
- Revision classes
- Examination fees
What the fee does not include:
- School/PE uniform
- Educational visits
- Resource fee (please contact Admissions for the resource fee relevant to the year group to which you are applying)
- After School Programme (including Enrichment activities in the Early Years)
- Additional support classes including Thai Language and English Language support (Engage/Enhance/Excel programme)
- Summer School Camp
All fees are reviewed annually. There is normally an annual increase of 3-6% which the school reserves the right to set. This is to offset inflation and increases in cost of living expenses. All fees are paid termly and in advance. Families may request to be billed in four cycles.
Fees for 2020/2021 Academic Year:
Please contact the Admissions Department for fees related to the year group you are applying for if not shown below.
|Year Group||Annual Fee (baht)||Resource Fee (baht)|