Scout Programme at ANS
At ANS we offer the Scout Programme for both boys and girls. This youth development programme assists students’ physical, mental, social and personal development. We believe the Scouts Programme helps to prepare our students to be good citizens and have to develop a sense of responsibility. This also helps create a harmonious and prosperous society, making a peaceful nation by following these objectives:
- Assist students to be observant, obedient and self-reliant people.
- Assist students to be honest, disciplined and empathetic people.
- Encourage students to participate in community services and charity events.
- Provide students with opportunities to develop a wide range of skills through offering craft and team-building activities.
- Develop a sense of Thai identity and cherish national security.
As stated in The Basic Educational Core Curriculum B.E. 2551, Ministry of Education, Boy and Girl Scout is a Learner Development Activity which every student must attend and pass all school assessments. Amnuay Silpa School provides the Boy and Girl Scout programme for Year 2 -10 which is divided into 3 courses as Cub Scouts (Y.2-4), Scouts (Y.5-7) and Senior Scouts (Y.8-10).