Working at ANS
As a bilingual school, ANS is proud to provide the opportunity for both international and local staff to work together in partnership. With over 80 Overseas teachers and 80 Thai teachers, Amnuay Silpa provides a unique working environment where professional and personal development are nurtured.
ANS is committed to employing adaptable, experienced and committed staff who have high expectations of children’s learning and an enthusiasm and passion for working with children. Our teachers are selected for their ability to demonstrate excellent classroom practice, to motivate pupils and for their willingness to work in partnership with the staff and parents. Amnuay Silpa is an exciting and dynamic place to teach with a very clear vision for the future. We are also the leading Thinking School in Thailand and provide excellent professional development opportunities for all our staff.
ANS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students. Recruitment follows the procedures outlined in the Safer Recruitment Policy where can be read here. All teachers recruited from overseas will be required to undergo an Enhanced Police Clearance Check. For those teachers in the UK, they will also be required to obtain the International Child Protection Certificate. Teachers coming from other countries or recruited from within Thailand will also be required to obtain local police clearance checks.
OVERSEAS TEACHING POSITIONS
All vacancies have now been filled. Recruitment for 2020 will commence in November 2019.
THAI TEACHING POSITIONS
- Primary class teacher
All teachers should:
- Be Thai nationals and fluent Thai speakers
- Hold a Bachelor Degree in Education or a Masters (Desirable)
- Minimum of two years’ experience (desirable)
- Possess a detailed knowledge of the Thai National Curriculum
- Previous experience of working in a bilingual or International setting (desirable)
In addition we are looking for teachers with the following personal qualities:
- Genuinely interested in the well-being and development of students, coupled with a strong academic commitment
- Flexible in managing new environments and challenges; being open-minded in relation to diversity and cultural differences
- Enthusiastic about working in team situations and able to build good relationships
- Innovative and creative
- Dedicated to personal learning and ongoing development
We are committed to providing our staff with:
- Permanent contract and competitive salary
- 50% reduction in tuition fees for dependents
- Annual discretionary (taxable) bonus
Additionally we offer:
- An inclusive and well-resourced school with small classes
- Continuing Professional Development opportunities
- An opportunity to be a part of a leading and innovative Thinking School
For further information and for instructions on how to apply, please email email@example.com
SUPPORT DEPARTMENT POSITIONS
We are currently looking to recruit for the following positions:
- Administrative Assistant (Foundation and Primary Phase)
For further information and for instructions on how to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org